Girls Draft Info
The draft will begin immediately after the player evaluation. In the effort to be fair and keep the level of competition equal, we will be drafting by grade levels to assure as equal a distribution of players by grade as much
as possible. Also, friends of coaches’ daughters cannot be guaranteed to play on the same team, as they will need to go thru the draft selection process.
1. Draft order selection will be determined by a blind draw from a hat.
2. Selection will be followed in serpentine fashion with the player drafting last in the 1st round getting the 1st pick in the 2nd round. Proceeding in this fashion until all players are selected.
3. We will begin with the 6th grade girls followed by the 5th graders and then 4th graders.
4. Coaches must use their 1st picks at the appropriate grade level to pick their daughter.
5. Sisters always go together in a pair. So whoever picks up one sibling has to take the other.
6. Any coach not present will have their team selected by an alternate drafter.
7. Other non draft players are allowed if cleared with the VP.
8. Coaches’ rosters will be emailed to each respective coach within two days.